Al-Mihrab is a praying niche in the Mosque where Imam stands to pray towards Mekkah. Al-Mihrab has been chosen as an Art competition. Traditional Mihrab is a good inspiration source.
- Required age 10-15 yrs old.
- Drawing and painting should be on the back of brochure.
- Preferable materials are: Acrylic, Permanent Markers and/or Wax Crayons.
- Creativity is recommended .
- Preferably, no interference in design from others.
- Deadline of competition 28 Feb 2008. Work to be presented with birth certificate copy to Darat Safeya Binzagr.
- Best (60) Artworks will be chosen.
- Participants will apply their work on three dimensional fiberglasses Mihrab at Darat Safeya Binzagr upon date arrangement.
- May bring one’s own favorate materials.
- An exhibition will be held at LE MALL Center on Tahlia Street Thursday 3 April 2008.
- Winners will attend with their families during this Art Ceremony.